Question

Tutor
tdfuller
Message 1 of 39 (6,444 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can't Sign In to HP ePrintCenter

I can't register with HP ePrintCenter because it says my email is already registered.  But when I click Forgot Password and enter the same email address, it does not recognize my email address nor send me an email.  I also can't sign in with my Facebook nor Google accounts.

Is the service down?

Thanks

Honor Student
OmahaJim
Message 2 of 39 (6,420 Views)

Re: Can't Sign In to HP ePrintCenter

I was having the same trouble, but to add this comment (clicked on Reply button) I was taken to a screen requiring User ID & Password--it worked!!!!

I don't understand this--couldn't sign in at the home page, but could in this Forum.??????????????

Tutor
tdfuller
Message 3 of 39 (6,418 Views)

This forum is the HP Support forum and requires the HP Passport userid and password.  The HP ePrintCenter requires a different userid and password.  I tried to login again this morning to both.  No problems again logging in to this forum (HP Support using HP Passport).

But HP ePrintCenter - no dice.  Same problem.  When I attempt to register as new, it says my email address (which is the userid) is already in use. But when I select "Forgot Password" to login with this email address, HP ePrintCenter does not accept it.  It also continues to not accept Facebook, Twitter, Google or the other alternative sign in methods.

I have noticed that several HP websites and software programs have "dead" or not working links.  For example, I installed HP software downloaded for my new HP LaserJet CP1525nw printer from the HP web page for my printer.  When I ran it, and clicked the play button on the main screen, it took me an HP website to play the video, but that website was dead.

It seems like HP "abandons" certain website features - and perhaps it has abandoned HP ePrintCenter.

Student
RyanCMurphy
Message 4 of 39 (6,411 Views)

Had the same issue and called main HP Support line. They told me ePrintCenter is handled by HP Cloud Services Support at 855-785-2777 which of course is only available M-F from 7 am to 8 pm MT. I am shocked they are not open at least for a few hours on Saturday. Expected more from company like HP.

Honor Student
Leenie
Message 5 of 39 (6,410 Views)

Same problems as everyone else!

Honor Student
mlfb50
Message 6 of 39 (6,399 Views)

frustrated. Sam problem as above. Although one site says 4500 wireless deskjet is comaptible with eprint I cannot get it to recognize it. Very poor informaiton and support

Honor Student
uconner
Message 7 of 39 (6,383 Views)

Like the rest of you when I try to register at HP ePrintCenter I can't because it says my email is already registered. But when I click Forgot Password and enter the same email address, it does not recognize my email address nor send me an email. I also can't sign in with my Facebook nor Google accounts.

This is what I have come to expect from HP. Their directions are sloppy. They omit things. They do not explain things correctly and God forbid you call support. The last problem took me from 20 Oct to now to resolve and I am still waiting for reimbursement of over $300.00 that I was erroneously charged by them.

I onlym bought the HP for ePrint capabilities and I am %*&%* again by HP.

Honor Student
Leenie
Message 8 of 39 (6,339 Views)

Spent nearly all day on Saturday trying to sign up to HP ePrint Center. In the end, had to use my husband's email address and a new password - success! However, this is not convenient for me. I'm beginning to think I should have bought a different printer from a different supplier. I've been totally loyal to HP ever since I first had a computer, but this is doing my head in! I hope that HP reads our emails and comments and gets their act together before they start losing customers!!!

Tutor
tdfuller
Message 9 of 39 (6,328 Views)

On the road to success:  I called the HP Cloud Support 855 number above. After a 25 minute hold, I spoke with Greg.  He was able to duplicate my problem.  Apparently, during a server upgrade, older email addresses in the HP ePrintCenter system did not properly migrate to the new system.  He will have my email deleted from the HP ePrintCenter database only, within 24 hours.  He gave me a service ticket number.  He said the deletion will only delete the record for my email address for HP ePrintCenter, not for HP Passport, HP Support or other HP logins that also use my email address.

Tutor
tdfuller
Message 10 of 39 (6,261 Views)

[ Edited ]

I called back a second time, yesterday, and was told that it could actually take up to 48 hours for the account to be deleted.  I was also told that it would definitely not take more than 48 hours to be deleted.  Oh well.  Even though HP has not resolved the issue, and each of the two times I have spoken with someone at HP Cloud Services/Web Support the story changes a bit, there is a workaround.

I called back a third time today on my same existing service ticket number.  This time I was told HP Web Support is undergoing a transition, eventually merging all Snapfish and HP EPrintCenter accounts.  I was told the most accurate information of any of the three calls; that Snapfish is the workaround.  Here it is:

• You can go to Snapfish by HP.  Then, once there, use that "Forget Password" feature.  It will say an email was sent, but the problem with it is that it took almost 24 hours for just that email to hit my inbox.  
  • When it finally did, I could reset my Snapfish email and use Snapfish to login to HP EPrintCenter.  You can't log in directly to HP ePrintCenter the first time
  • The SECOND time and thereafter you may login directly to EPrintCenter without having to click the little Snapfish icon on the second row (last little icon with Facebook, Google, etc)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation