03-14-2014 06:52 AM
I've followed the online instructions, and even followed the advice in another forum post, but I'm unable to get my claim code from my HP Photosmart 7520. Here's a summary of the steps I performed:
- Touched the ePrint icon
- Verified that ePrint is on - there is a Settings button, but no Print Report button
- Touched Settings
- The options here are: Product Updates, ePrint (on), Remove Web Services, Proxy, and Reset Snapfish Country. Again, no Print Report button.
- From the home page, touched the settings icon
- Touched Web Services
- The options here are: Product Updates, ePrint (on), Remove Web Services, Proxy, and Reset Snapfish Country. No Print Report button.
- From the home page, touched the Settings icon
- Touched Tools
- Options here are: Printer Status report, Print Quality Report, Clean Cartridges, Align Printer, Restore Factory Defaults, Date and Time - still no Print Report button.
Basically, I cannot find a Print Report button to print the Web Services test page which contains my Claim Code.
03-17-2014 02:42 PM
Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand that you would like to get the printer claim code so you can continue the setup of the ePrint feature of your Photosmart 7520. Thank you for all the information you provided.
To get the printer claim code for your printer you can print it using the printer’s embedded web services. Since you haven’t set up ePrint or customized the printer’s ePrint email address, please use the steps below:
1) Press the ePrint icon on the front panel of the printer to print up the Web Services menu
2) Please scroll through the choices and choose “Remove web services” and confirm that you are removing the web services
3) Please press the ePrint icon on the front panel of the printer.
4) Please accept the terms of service for web services.
5) Please choose Yes to automatic updates
6) The printer should then print out the web services information sheet with the printer’s claim code
I’ve included the Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint document for reference once you have the printer’s claim code.
Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
I work on behalf of HP