Question

Student
KatoClysm
Message 1 of 9 (1,324 Views)

Can't find the claim code

Hello, I have the HP Photosmart 7520 printer, and I followed the instructions on the following site: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03550536&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en correctly I think (I couldn't find it in Dutch but I think I printed the right page ) so I printed the testresults for wireless internet? is this the right thing where I should find the claim code or did I make a mistake? Cause I don't see where I can read/find the claim code.

Can anybody give an example how the claim code looks like ? 

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 9 (1,314 Views)

Re: Can't find the claim code

Hi,

Your printer is a Photosmart. Please follow the instructions in there:

. . . .

• On the printer control panel, press or touch Setup ( ), and then select Web .

• If Web Services is enabled , select Print Report . An information sheet prints. Your claim code is on the information sheet.
  • If Web Services is not enabled , select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints. Your claim code is on the information sheet.

. . . .

Reegards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Tweekie2k
Message 3 of 9 (1,240 Views)

I'm cant find my Claim Code either and i have tried everything

Top Student
Tweekie2k
Message 4 of 9 (1,239 Views)

by the way i get keep getting this message that says unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm Internet acess and try again or enter a proxy address 

Can somebody please help me out?

Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 5 of 9 (1,231 Views)

Hi Tweekie2k,

What is the full name of your printer?

What is the Product # and Model # for your printer?

Is the printer on your wireless network?

Are you able to print wirelessly?

What is the operating system for your computer?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
Top Student
Tweekie2k
Message 6 of 9 (1,220 Views)

i have the photosmart 7520 ALL-IN-ONE PRINT FAX SCAN COPY WEB

Top Student
Tweekie2k
Message 7 of 9 (1,215 Views)

I figured it out and it work now i have no idea how i did it but i did it
Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 8 of 9 (1,201 Views)

That's good news and I'm glad you were successful.  I appreciate your update.  Have a nice day !    :smileyhappy:

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
Student
genxsync
Message 9 of 9 (1,159 Views)

I own an HP photosmart 7520 printer, purchased in November 2012.

There is NO "Print Report" option on any of the Web Services or e-Print status or dialog boxes.

The only way I was able to see this code was by completely disabling web services, and re-enabling them.  The setup instructions automatically printed during this step displays this code.

The resulting code _is_ shown as the prefix to the "@hpeprint.com" email address, shown whenever pressing the eprint tab, but I can't say whether or not that code is still valid past the 24 hours you are told you have after printing the setup instructions (I'd say probably not).

If I weren't so reluctant to completely disable the web services (not knowing what other things I would have to reconfigure), I could have gotten the code much faster...but I'm still VERY disappointed at having to look for an option that doesn't exist.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation