Cannot print from my HP Officejet H470, no paper jam, paper but will not feed at all. (1051 Views)
Tutor
lavwilly
Message 1 of 3 (1,051 Views)

Cannot print from my HP Officejet H470, no paper jam, paper but will not feed at all.

I have an HP Officjet H470 and the paper will not feed into the printer.  There is no paper jam, but when I send a document to the printer the paper starts to move, but then just stops and will not proceed down through the printer.  The printer sounds like it is laboring to try to feed the paper, but it just tightens up the sheet, but does not go on to print.        Thank You

Master's Graduate
kawaii_aoi
Message 2 of 3 (1,042 Views)

Re: Cannot print from my HP Officejet H470, no paper jam, paper but will not feed at all.

Hi lavwilly,

There are couple of reasons why this happens but if everything has worked before, then it might be the paper sensor that's causing it. You can check this article to troubleshoot the printer. If still failing to pick up the paper, you can call HP Tech Support to replace it for you.

Hope this works for you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cheers! :smileyhappy:

* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
Student
OrhanYazar
Message 3 of 3 (953 Views)

Re: Cannot print from my HP Officejet H470, no paper jam, paper but will not feed at all.

Hallo
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation