Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Can you please tell me how to print a 4 x 6 from my iPhone using the hp8620? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

This is an Officejet Pro 8620 e all-in-one, right? Check if the iPhone is connected to the network.....

Step 1: Check the wireless icon
Verify that the wireless icon is turned on and connected to the network.
  1. On the Apple device, press the Home button ().
  2. Check the Wireless icon () at the top of the screen.
    • If the Wireless icon is on, skip to the next solution.
    • If the Wireless icon is not on, continue to the next step.
Step 2: Connect the Apple device to the network
Follow these steps to make sure that the Apple device is connected to your network.
  1. On your Apple device, tap the Settings icon ().
  2. Tap the Wi-Fi menu item. Make sure that the toggle is set to On.
  3. Under Choose a Network, tap the name of your local wireless network.
  4. If prompted, enter your WPA passphrase or WEP key using the on-screen keypad, and then tap the Join button on the keypad. A checkmark () displays next to the Network Name to confirm that the device is connected to the wireless network.
  5. Tap the Home button () to return to the home screen.
  6. Move your mobile device as close to the router as possible, but no closer than 1.8 meters (6 feet).
  7. Try to print again.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8620-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367611/model/...

www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting

HP_Mobile Printing.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Hi,

You first need to ensure that both your printer and phone are connected to the same wifi network. Once this is complete, when you select the print option associated with any photo on your camera roll, you should see your printer and be able to print to it.

The default photo size using airprint is 4 x6 so just make sure that you have 4 x x6 photo paper loaded into the photo tray and it should print.

Print flow.JPG

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended
What is the WEP key?
HP Recommended
How to re size the image size before printing using hp eprint app through android phone
HP Recommended

Hi @Stuti9,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you want to know how to change the size of the picture using HP ePrint on your android phone. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you with this.

I have found a wonderful document which will help you resolve this issue, please go to the step 4 from this support document - Click here

I hope this should do the trick. Let me know how it goes for further assistance. 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.