Cloud Services Supported Printers (ePrint, Airprint, Print Apps, Mobile Apps, etc.) (1954879 Views)
HP Administrator (Retired)
ThatGarenGuy
Message 1 of 4 (1,954,879 Views)

Cloud Services Supported Printers (ePrint, Airprint, Print Apps, Mobile Apps, etc.)

[ Edited ]

The link below provides an updated list of the HP printers that support the following Cloud Services:

• ePrint
  • eFax
  • AirPrint
  • Print Apps
  • Scheduled Delivery print apps
  • Hp ePrint Home and Biz mobile app
  • HP Printer Control mobile app

As new printers are released, they will be added to the list. 

Supported Printers for Cloud Services

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 2 of 4 (1,768,066 Views)

Re: ePrint and Print App supported printers

To clarify, the Deskjet 3050 All-in-one printer is not an ePrint/AirPrint capable printer, however the Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-one series printers are (including the 3052A and the 3054A).

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 3 of 4 (818,249 Views)

Re: ePrint and Print App supported printers

Useful reference for ePrint Home & Biz mobile print app printer compatibility. Seems to contradict the HP Photosmart c309n-s entry in the table above, notwithstanding that the advanced ePrint functionality of the app wouldn't be available when used with that printer model.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01619067&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3857218#N56...

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Distinguished Professor
Ciara_B
Message 4 of 4 (230,698 Views)

View all HP printer apps

Print Apps.jpg

Handy link to all HP printer apps

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/apps?jumpid=re_r11400_us/en/hho/IPG/eprinthub:smileytongue:rinterapps:allprinterapps

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation