HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-10-2012 08:13 PM - last edited on 04-10-2012 08:50 PM by MrMatthew
1) How to I connect HP Photosmart 7515...airprint to my IPAD 2...I want to print from my IPAD 2 to the 7515...I just bought a new router and that must have deleted this function.
2) Where do I locate the "Activate Scan to Computer in the HP printer software?
Thanks and regards,
[Personal Information Removed]
04-11-2012 12:09 AM
By reading your notes, I could figure you were able to use the Airprint feature with your previous router, please correct me otherwise.
Make sure the printer properly connected to your new router, otherwise follow the Wireless Setup Wizard to establish the connection:
- On the product control panel, touch the Setup icon ( ) in the top right corner.
- Touch Wireless . The Wireless menu displays.
- Check the Wireless setting. It should read On .
- If the setting reads Off , touch Wireless , touch On to turn on the wireless antenna, touch the Back Arrow ( ) to return to the Wireless screen, and then continue to the next step.
- If the setting reads On , continue to the next step.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard , and then wait while the product searches for available routers. The product control panel displays the Select Wireless Network Name (SSID) screen.
- Touch the name of the network that connects to your AirPrint device. The control panel displays an on-screen keyboard.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type the passkey for your network, and then touch Done .
If the device is connected and the printer still not available by your iPad I would suspect your router configuration or Multicast support of the router (A network protocol required for Bonjour connectivity which used by Apple's AirPrint).
Therefore please clarify your router model in order to better understand any possible cause.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution