Question

Honor Student
andi330
Message 1 of 12 (2,311 Views)

Coupons.com app for iphone not printing

Hi! I have a brand new HP OfficeJet Pro 8600. Part of the reason that I bought this device was because it is supposed to print from eprint enabled apps from iPad and iPhone. So far, I have tried to print from the Coupons.com App and the GroceryIQ app. Both apps require HP's eprint functionality. When I select a coupon and send it from my iPad the printer acts like it's going to work, but all it does is spit out a blank page. I am running iOS 5 and I can print from a webpage just fine. Help please, I bought this printer just for these apps!

Teacher
MWILSON00
Message 2 of 12 (2,262 Views)

Re: Coupons.com app for iphone not printing

Hello!!

Are you printing from the apps from the web or from the front panel of the printer?

I am a HP employee.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
andi330
Message 3 of 12 (2,220 Views)

I am printing from the iPad apps.

Top Student
Rustyx111
Message 4 of 12 (2,160 Views)

I am having the exact same issue with the same printer, iPad2 and same operating version. Have you figured it out yet? I print just fine and it just shoots out a blank page. Would sure like to get this figured out. Thanks! 😄
Student
cali899
Message 5 of 12 (2,126 Views)

Im having the exact same issues

Student
leep20
Message 6 of 12 (2,052 Views)

I am having the same issue.  I had an HP Photosmart 3680 and it worked just fine to print from my ipod touch and iphone.  Our power went out and that printer got fried so we got the HP Officejet 8600 pro plus and now nothing prints from the ipod or iphone but blank pages.  I am seriously annoyed!!!

Honor Student
LBJ_Pebs
Message 7 of 12 (1,675 Views)

I am having the same problem
Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 8 of 12 (1,658 Views)

@LBJ_Pebs
This post has a couple of issues listed so I can better assist you I have a couple of question to ask. What issue are you having? Are you using an iPhone? What printer do you have?
Honor Student
LBJ_Pebs
Message 9 of 12 (1,655 Views)

I have an iPhone 4 and an HP Deskjet 3056A wireless printer. I am able to print things from my phone just fine, with the exception of when I try to print coupons from coupons.com's mobile apps. Then the phone acts like its printing normally, but only blank pages come out of the printer. I have contacted thecoupons.com people several times for tech support (http://getsatisfaction.com/couponshelp/topics/ios_app_prints_blank_pages)
since the problem only occurs with their apps, but they have been unhelpful. Thanks.
Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 10 of 12 (1,647 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LBJ_Pebs
I understand now what's going on. Since your able to print just fine using your phone then it would be an issue with the app and you would have to check with them for assistance. I did some searching online and I found another forum that may assist.

Link to forum.

Link to Coupon .com support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation