Question

Honor Student
SimplyV
Message 1 of 4 (1,755 Views)

Create an account for hp eprint

I would like to set up an eprint account; however, why is it necessary to have a snapfish account?

I do not like connecting accounts.

The screen will not let me go any further.

and the email account that I am using is not registered with the snapfish account that i have.

I do not like this. Its like telling me to use the printer that i purchased I have to have a snapfish account.

Well, what if I don't want one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 4 (1,712 Views)

Re: Create an account for hp eprint

Hi SimplyV,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you are being prompted to connect your Snapfish account with your HP Connected account. 

It will only prompt you to connect the two accounts if you have set up a Snapfish account with the email address that you are using to set up your ePrintCenter/HP Connected account. You do not have to combine the accounts.

If you believe that you don't have a Snapfish account that was created with the email address you are using, please contact Snapfish to have them review their database.  I am not aware of any customer who has received that message when they didn't have a Snapfish account registered with their email, invariably one had been created in the past whether the customer remembered/realized it or not.

Snapfish Contacting Customer Support

http://support.snapfish.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/669/brand/3/brand_host/www1.snapfish.com/

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
mimipapa3
Message 3 of 4 (715 Views)

mimipapa3

SimplyV wrote:

I would like to set up an eprint account; however, why is it necessary to have a snapfish account?

I do not like connecting accounts.

The screen will not let me go any further.

and the email account that I am using is not registered with the snapfish account that i have.

I do not like this. Its like telling me to use the printer that i purchased I have to have a snapfish account.

Well, what if I don't want one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 4 of 4 (686 Views)

Re: mimipapa3

Hi mimipapa3,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I gather that you have encountered the message that you have a Snapfish account that is connected to the email address you are using to set up your HP ePrintCenter or HP Connected account (HP Co0nnected has only been rolled out to the USA, the UK, France and Germany).

If you are unaware or don’t remember when a Snapfish account was created with the email address you are using, please contact Snapfish Customer Support to have the account deleted.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation