Question
Duplex Printing w/ ePrint
Replies (24)

Top Student
acousticnorbert
Message 21 of 25 (493 Views)

Re: Duplex Printing w/ ePrint

Yes you can set duplex. You must click settings (de: "Einstellungen") in the upper rright corner of the app. Use a file manager, select the file to print, choose he-eprint app an "free" the screen from any tipps. Then you'll find the settings button in the uppper right corner (title bar). Blelow the selector for the paper format select "more options" (de: "weitere Optionen") and enable duplex (maybe 2-sided, de: "2-seitig").

Ist works on my i9100

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 22 of 25 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]

Good information!  Thanks for posting the steps.

Top Student
wla2000
Message 23 of 25 (385 Views)

The ePrint app works great for files stored on the primary phone storage (sdcard0 on my Samsung Galaxy S3), and I can print duplex if I enable the print setting.  But doesn't appear to be able to access the secondary storage - my external sd card (extSdCard on my S3).  The app can access web URLs and print from them, but I don't see the duplex option when I select web.  Finally when I forward emails from my email client to my ePrint email address, there doesn't appear to be a way for the ePrint app to intervene to print the emails duplex.  Email attachments can be saved locally (to the sdcard0 device) and then printed with the ePrint app.

To clarify: 1) I would like to be able to print emails in duplex to my printer; 2) I would like to be able to print things from my secondary SD card to my printer, with duplex turned on; and 3) I would would like to print from the web with duplex on. Is that something I can expect at some point in the future?  

Thanks.

Honor Student
jancon
Message 24 of 25 (179 Views)

so has there been any progress in the last THREE YEARS??? It cant be that hard to include this standard feature, this is embarrassing for an IT company!

Student
Officejet8500a
Message 25 of 25 (111 Views)

For sure... 3 YEARS and nothing happened.
Except with updates which works more bad than before.
Looks like my next printer will not be a HP anymore.
I've read, Canon have more competence...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation