HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-20-2011 03:36 PM - edited 10-20-2011 03:53 PM
I have recently purchased an e-print enabled printer (yesterday evening), and have not been able to get it to download any apps. I bought it specificly to print via Google's Cloud Print service. I am able to connect to my wifi access point (it's a Meraki Access Point hooked to a switch, which is hooked to the DSL modem). However, when I go to apps, I keep getting the message that there are problems connecting to the server.
Here is what I know:
- I am able to connect to my access point with no issues.
- The Wireless Network Test Report prints out that there are no issues. Everything listed has passed.
- There are no firewalls enabled on both my access point and my DSL modem.
- All other machines hooked to my access point are able to access the internet.
- I am getting an internal IP address form my access point.
- When I enter the Wireless Setup portion of the menu system, it states that I am not connected. When I repeat the process of connecting to my SSID, I get the same error.
- Product Name: HP Photosmart D110 All-in-One series.
- OS: Not applicable, but Windows 7 64-bit
- Error Message: On printer: "There is a problem connecting to the server. Press Retry to connect again, or OK to exit." The blue wireless light is also blinking.
- No changes made, this is a brand new out-of-the-box printer.
If there are any additional pieces of information needed, please ask! I would like to have this working relativly soon (the next couple days). Thank you so much!
In case this helps, here is a screen shot of my event log for the printer on my access point.