Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I just received my new Laserjet CM1415fn. Installation worekd fine, no problems, installed in a cable-based network.

Nevertheless, I also can not activate eprint, it tells me everytime "connection failed: check internet connection" - what can I do?

Printing, fax, everything else is no problem, my laptop is also connected via WLAN to the HP.....

THX & Merry Christmas to all!

HP Recommended

Hi, 

Gengis here, I just bought this beautiful machine here in Montreal. It does great job printing copying and the rest... but hte eprint function seems to be unreachable. 

I am working on this since over 8 hours and this is driving me mad - I spoke to Mamadu from HP Cust. Service - he couldn't find the core of my problem. 

Here are my specs: 

1) Cable Modem SurfBoard SB5101 - serviced through Acanac.ca 

2) Linksys WRT54GP2 

3) The Printer LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw color MFP

4) 2 lap tops and my Iphone

I keep on getting the same thing as Jolig

I've tried 
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/ePrint-for-LaserJet-Pro-CP1525NW/td-p/373905?j...

but no success

I've downloaded and installed the latest firmware

But still  no success 

normaly I have success online but not today ! 

Could someone please help me there 

Should I do something on my router or my modem ? 

HaveSuccessOnline.jpg

Thank You 

Gengis Coutou 

MBA Student 

Gengis Coutou
MBA Student
HP Recommended

please enable me to the services on my printer

HP Recommended

Hello.

I've bought the printer hp OfficeJet 8100 ePrinter. I have installed lastest software from hp web site. Wireless works fine and the printer is connected to the Internet. But when I try to setup ePrint feature through hp Setup Assistent I always get an error message that I can't connect to a server and I see the suggestion to check my Internet connection and try again. As I've just said, my wireless network works fine and has a permanent direct connection to the Internet without proxy. I can print sheets over my network alsow. What should I do to enable Web Services and hpEprint?

HP Recommended

I have a photosmart 7515 that I can not get connected to eprint.  When I click on the web services button it get an error message that reads ' unable to connect to web services.  Confirm internet access and try again.'  the all-in-one is connected to the internet (i can access the printer when I type the IP address into the web browser).  I tried going threw the troubleshooting guide (http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02979334)

but this does not seem to help.  My computer detects its own proxy settings.  Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can update my all-in-one as well as access eprint.

HP Recommended

no tab appears on the web server pages from my CP1025nw color…

HP Recommended

I cannot print. I was printing earlier today and now connot print!!

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a Photosmart C5180 all in one connected to the internet and can print fine through my network. I cant find either of your two options to enable reenable web services under setup there is no wireless or web option menu. It does talk about a photosmart share. Where do I go to enable web services and then once i do that where do i find my printer code.

Thanks

HP Recommended
How is the Printer code displayed on print sheet?
HP Recommended
I cannot enable Web Services on my printer
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.