HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-24-2011 11:41 PM
1. HP officejet 6500 e710n-z
2. Windows 7
3. Can't get into my Eprint account
4. Changed email, forgot which email was used to get into account, tried both on forgot password, but said to enter email associated with account.
I Do not know what is wrong! I recently changed my email, but i remembered to update the eprint accepted emails for printing. So my current email works when I need to use eprint. But now I want to add another email account for eprint use, but I don't remember my email or password used for my Eprint Account. I have the printer email, but thats not used for anything else. I can't even create a new account because the printer is associated with the account I cant access anymore. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!
10-25-2011 06:31 AM
Did you try to retrieve your password from eprint center choosing the option “Forgot your password?”
Please click on the sign in > ( the top righ) then Forgot your password?
I hope this could help.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
10-26-2011 02:53 PM
I did that, i tried both email addresses, however it still did not work! I cant sign in if i dont know the password or the email i used to get in. Is there some way to reset the whole thing so I can access eprint again? can i some how delete the eprint account connected to the printer and then reactivate a new one?
10-26-2011 03:40 PM
You have definitely have a weird, but fixable issue. I do however have a real quick test i would like you to try.
- Go to www.eprintcenter.com click Sign In, then tiny blue Sign Up button.
- ONLY enter your personal email address, if you do not receive a red 'X' with the message "No Email Available" you can then fill out the rest of your information and re-create your account.
- You then have to removed your web services by selecting the Right Arrow on your display, Setup Menu, Web Services Setup, then Restoring Factory Settings.
- Power cycle printer, then enable your web services by going back to your web services setup menu.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"; therefore, it's easier for others to find.
I am an HP employee.