11-13-2013 02:09 AM
Any help would be apprecitated
This question was solved. View Solution.
11-14-2013 01:41 PM - edited 11-14-2013 01:51 PM
I can understand the frustration you must be feeling when the functionality you are used to using seems to have disappeared.
I've done some research on this using an iPad with the updated version of HP ePrint and an iPod where the HP ePrint app had yet to be updated. You are correct the functionality that you are looking for is no longer available in upgraded HP ePrint app.
This functionality can be found in HP's All-in-One Printer Remote app, formerly known as HP's Printer Control app. I have included instructions below:
1) Once the app is opened, please tap on "Photos" found on the menu bar down the left hand side.
2) Choose the photo you want to print. It should now be showing in the app with "Print Preview" shown at the top.
3) Tap on the settings gear in the upper right hand corner
- Under the 'Paper Size' option choose the paper size that you will be printing on (most cases it is Letter)
- Under the 'Image Size' option choose "Custom Size"
- Using your fingers you can now pinch to change the size of the image and the location of the image on the sheet
4) Tap on 'Print' in the lower right hand corner of the app
For further information about HP's AiO app I have included the FAQ document for the app.
HP All-in-One Printer Remote Mobile App FAQs
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!