Re: Eprint edit image on ipad (348 Views)
Honor Student
Inorb
Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)
Accepted Solution

Eprint edit image on ipad

I have just updated the i pad operating system and eprint. Now when i choose a photo to print i can no longer make the picture smaller, and move it around on the page and choose where abouts on the page i want the image to print. I know that i can crop the image, but this does not suit my needs, i need to make the image smaller
Any help would be apprecitated
HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

Re: Eprint edit image on ipad

[ Edited ]

Hi Inorb,

I can understand the frustration you must be feeling when the functionality you are used to using seems to have disappeared.

I've done some research on this using an iPad with the updated version of HP ePrint and an iPod where the HP ePrint app had yet to be updated. You are correct the functionality that you are looking for is no longer available in upgraded HP ePrint app. 

This functionality can be found in HP's All-in-One Printer Remote app, formerly known as HP's Printer Control app.  I have included instructions below:

1)            Once the app is opened, please tap on "Photos" found on the menu bar down the left hand side.

2)            Choose the photo you want to print.  It should now be showing in the app with "Print Preview" shown at the top.

3)            Tap on the settings gear in the upper right hand corner   settings icon.png

• Under the 'Paper Size' option choose the paper size that you will be printing on (most cases it is Letter)
  • Under the 'Image Size' option choose "Custom Size"
  • Using your fingers you can now pinch to change the size of the image and the location of the image on the sheet

4)            Tap on 'Print' in the lower right hand corner of the app

For further information about HP's AiO app I have included the FAQ document for the app.

HP All-in-One Printer Remote Mobile App FAQs

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03561640

Happytohelp01

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Inorb
Message 3 of 3 (348 Views)

Re: Eprint edit image on ipad

Thanks for reply.
The solution that you recommended works well thanks again
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation