Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

EPrint is a free service that allows you to print documents and photos from any mobile or network connected device to your HP ePrint enabled printer.

To enable the ePrint services, first complete these actions.

1. Connect to a network. Web services must be enabled for ePrint services to work.
  2. Perform product updates. Your product must have all updates performed before it will allow you to enable ePrint. Once your printer is up to date, an information page will automatically print.
  3. Register at the HP ePrint Center. Go to hpeprintcenter.com to register. Use the printer code from the information page to register your specific printer.

The videos in the linked playlist below were created to show the steps to enable ePrint on your HP Printer. The videos vary by model, so be sure to click on the video specific to your printer. The printer models are included in the title of the videos.

Getting Started with ePrint Playlist from HP Printer Support on YouTube

The creators of these videos are the subject matter experts. I am just sharing the videos to help solve problems enabling ePrint.

Hjs_19 *I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue - it will help others find the solution!
20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended

EPRINT IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE.  HOW DO I GET AROUND IT.  I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PRINT ANYTHING SINCE WEDNESDAY.  iT IS RIDICULOUS THAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL, THEN GO ENTER A STUPID PIN # ONLY TO BE TOLD IT IS NOT WORKING.  HOW CAN I GET AROUND IT?  

Sorry for the caps but I am so angry I could scream.

HP Recommended

I can totally relate to this!!  I am so frustrated with EPRINT garbage!  I am hoping that someone can help!  I also could SCREAM I am so frustrated!

HP Recommended

When I try and log into eprintcenter.com, this is what I get every single time....

"A system error has occurred. Please clear your browser cookies/cache and restart your browser. If the problem persists, please try a different browser"

I have cleared my browser cookies/cache and still I get it every single time.

HP Recommended

I noticed when looking in "devices" the printer that was listed was "HP eprint", that is not the printer I have, I couldn't change it so I deleted it, re installed the printer software and it seems to have worked.  I was able to print a statement that I couldn't get to work since Wednesday.  

Hope it helps & yes it is frustrating

HP Recommended

I forgot to add this to my previous post, somewhere along the line while trying to get the printer to work I got a msg telling me I must be signed into Snapfish to be able to print, I have no idea why or what Snapfish has to do with HP but when I first installed the printer software probably on Wednesday I decided not to install everything because I did not need all of it, so today I just left it go, now Snapfish is on the desktop but at least the printer is working.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have OJ 6500 E710n-z. I enabled ePrint long time ago. While tryig to get ePrint email address details from my printer I am getting this in return: "The printer was unable to connect the server." My printer's IP is set manually as well as the DNS (8.8.8.8, alternate DNS 8.8.4.4.).

How do I revover this issue?

HP Recommended

I have reinstalled printer 4620 but can not get my message to print?  I can print all messages from printer but not what i have typed.  Help Help please

HP Recommended
It doesn't print the the claim code information page. Nevertheless the eprint e-mail appears on the printer's screen but when I use it to register on ePrintCenter it doesn't accept it.
It's ridiculous!
HP Recommended
ePrintCenter
You can not print the printer icon printer type m125nw
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.