Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

and I thougt it was just me having this insane problem. I completly understand your frustration.  Have you received a response to your question?

HP Recommended

wow... hp eprint working... amazing.. superb.. thanks a lot

HP Recommended
hpdeskjet 1510 series
HP Recommended
I would liken to know where or how to change my page layout from portrait to landscape,
I have a hp officejet pro 8600 , I do use HPeprint to select flip to short side,
I want to duplex flip to short side , for printing a booklet. I have done this with my printer and hpeprint with a .pdf It took me for ever to figure it out so now that I want to do it again I can not figure out how to set it duplex flip to short side with a landscape. If it prints in portrait it prints like a tablet a the back side of paper prints upside down. 😞 so now I need to know the sequence of setup again. Why does it have to be so complicated ? One screen for all settings so you can check if it is correct? Instead we have a Labrith of a puzzle and I get lost. No I'm not a young person but REALLY? I am very aggravated , but I didn't curs yet not that you can hear 😕
HP Recommended

I found out that ePrint, as well as, all the other HPs on the Google Play store for Verizon was never intended to work on my Motorola RAZR MAXX.  It seems that all concerned are treating this phone, and its operating system Android 4.1.2 (aka Jelly Bean) as obsolescent if not obsolete.

I also found a relatively cheap printing app in the same place that works fine, PrintHand.  I am in no way associated with the developer.  I do, however, commend it to the attention of anyone that is fed up with trying to get HPs apps to work.

HP Recommended

HI,

1. The printer must be connected to the Network. You can print a network configuration page from the control panel to check the status of the network connection.
  2. Do a Factory Reset in the Settings.
  3. Check if the Printer IP is shown on the Panel. And enter the proxy address for the Printer in the netowrk settings.
  4. Enable Web services again. You will get the email address displayed.

NOte : 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP employee. Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

HI,

For Page Printing with Landscape with duplex on short edge flipping.

1. Select the Page Layout as Landscape. 

2. Select Flip on Short edge for the the Page Page printing.

The Problem your facing looks like the Page Layout setting is still Portrait. Change it to Landscape with flip on short edge.

I am an HP employee. Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

HP Recommended

I'm trying to enable ePrint on my HP printer.  My network has a firewall on it and I see that when I attempt to enable ePrint, there is a block between the printer and various IP addresses that resolve to xmpp001-pro-site1eprint.houston.hp.com (15.240.232.250) and xmpp004-pro-site2eprint.houston.hp.com (15.201.147.112) on port 5222.  I'm sure if I keep trying, I'll get other IP address blocks.

What is the range of IP addresses and ports that I need to allow through my firewall to enable ePrint?  I don't want to define the destination IP address as ANY, that's not secure.

Thank you in advance!

HP Recommended

Thank you for trying.

For those of us who are not IT professionals, we need a little more guidance.

If we do a Factory Reset, is the printer going to forget everything it ever knew?  Since I am not sure what that means, I am reluctant to do it.   If I reset the printer, will it forget that I am a legitimate user, preventing me from ever printing anything again?  Please tell us what Factory Reset will do to the printer.

What is a Proxy address?

What email address is it going to give me?  I already know the email address for the printer.  What do I do with it?  I am not willing to manually send every document I print to an email address.

Or am I going to get that mysterious Printer Claim Code mentioned on another page?  My printer has printed the Wireless Network Test Report three times during my quest to find the claim code, but the printer claim code is not displayed on that document.

I would like to have a button on my printer that says, click here to connect to the wireless devices that are connected to this router.  Then it connects. As a home user without IT training, it shouldn't be any harder than that.

HP Recommended

Is it necessary for the driving program to be preelected as the printer

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.