Question

Honor Student
notatechie4
Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

HP 5510 e all in one - product no. CQ176B - problem printer/ink system code Oxc19a0003 -

i cannot do anything - printer tells me to switch off and then on again but just continues with this message and above error code.  This happened after HP offered new downloads for printer   please help

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

HP 5510 e all in one - product no. CQ176B - problem printer/ink system code Oxc19a0003 -

[ Edited ]

When your printer gets an alphanumeric code error it usually means that you have a hardware issue. I am including a document that may assist.

Alphanumeric Code

Honor Student
notatechie4
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

Re: HP 5510 e all in one - product no. CQ176B - problem printer/ink system code Oxc19a0003 -

Thanks Gary but there was a slight problem with your answer as I could not proceed with step 3 as when error code shows that is as far as it will go - cannot proceed to tools etc.  I put on my rubber gloves and with a lint free cloth (after removing cartridges) proceeded to unclog all the black ink which seemed to be in the bottom right corner inside.  Don't know how it all ended up there unless I had a leaky cartridge!  I replaced system with all new cartridges , did all your plug unplug bit and am pleased to say it is now working!  Think I should change my name to "almost a techie"????  Must say I found it all very frustrating as I just want things to work but am pleased with my solution!!!  Thanks so much for your reply

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 4 of 4 (288 Views)

I am glad you got it working!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation