HP ENVY 4500 All in one series. wont connect to my laptop (1745 Views)
Honor Student
SEW123
Message 1 of 6 (1,745 Views)

HP ENVY 4500 All in one series. wont connect to my laptop

Hello,

I am just wondering how to set up HP Envy 4500. I used to have one before and it worked. then it disconnect, so i thought there is something wrong so i went to store to get new one still when i try to download program again, My laptop cannot detect printer. HOwever,everything is seems to be fine, same wireless name was connect, printer was working fine but it just wont connect. Please help me ASAP, i need to use prtiner.

Regards,

Master's Graduate
Simple1234
Message 2 of 6 (1,735 Views)

Re: HP ENVY 4500 All in one series. wont connect to my laptop

Do you mean you try to add printer to your wireless network but the printer will not connect? Did you try move it closer to the router?
Honor Student
SEW123
Message 3 of 6 (1,711 Views)

yes it was pretty close. however, somehow it does not connected, which it work before. 

Honor Student
SEW123
Message 4 of 6 (1,709 Views)

btw, in connectivity setting there is no active connection type, however, i already tried to key in host name and URL things. my 4 laptops,none of them, detect this printer.
Student
tennislarry
Message 5 of 6 (1,584 Views)

having problem connecting to computer

HP
SuperMario1
Message 6 of 6 (1,557 Views)

Hello tennislarry. I understand you are having a problem with your printer. The first question I need to ask is what printer do you have? Here is a document to help locate this information: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bpy21016

What kind of operating system do you have on your computer? If you need assistance locating this, please reference this website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-operating-system

Are you connecting it with a USB cable, or over a wireless network? Also, is the printer installed on the computer?

Please respond with this information as soon as possible so I can assist you.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

SuperMario1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation