Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy 7640
Windows 8.1

I am in the HP Instant Ink Problem. Enrolled last week with a new printer. Well I ran out of black ink! (stupid little cartridge) Will I be sent ink right away? Should I go and buy and ink cartridge. If they will automaticly send cartridge becouse ink is out how long will it take.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @kozman

*** This post was edited to update the document title and link***

Welcome to the HP Support Forums and the HP Instant Ink program.  I gather that you have run out of black ink and haven’t yet received any Instant Ink cartridges.

You should receive an Instant Ink welcome kit within approximately 10 business days of signing up for Instant Ink.  You will have been sent an email with the tracking number for your Welcome Kit.  You can also sign into your HP Connected account and check your Instant Ink dashboard.  I have included the Enrolling in HP Instant Ink document, which also has a FAQ section at the bottom.

You can also discuss your Instant Ink account with a live person.  I have included the contact numbers for the different countries where HP’s Instant Ink program is currently available. 

United States – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

United Kingdom - HP Customer Support at 0207 660 0596 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except bank holidays)

France - HP Customer Service at 0969 320 435 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except holidays)

Germany - HP Customer Service at 069 2999 3434 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except public holidays)

Spain - HP Customer Support at 913 754 769 (indicating that the call is on Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8: 30h to 18: 00h (except holidays).

Canada (English) – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

Canada (French) – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @kozman

*** This post was edited to update the document title and link***

Welcome to the HP Support Forums and the HP Instant Ink program.  I gather that you have run out of black ink and haven’t yet received any Instant Ink cartridges.

You should receive an Instant Ink welcome kit within approximately 10 business days of signing up for Instant Ink.  You will have been sent an email with the tracking number for your Welcome Kit.  You can also sign into your HP Connected account and check your Instant Ink dashboard.  I have included the Enrolling in HP Instant Ink document, which also has a FAQ section at the bottom.

You can also discuss your Instant Ink account with a live person.  I have included the contact numbers for the different countries where HP’s Instant Ink program is currently available. 

United States – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

United Kingdom - HP Customer Support at 0207 660 0596 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except bank holidays)

France - HP Customer Service at 0969 320 435 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except holidays)

Germany - HP Customer Service at 069 2999 3434 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (except public holidays)

Spain - HP Customer Support at 913 754 769 (indicating that the call is on Instant Ink Program) Monday - Friday 8: 30h to 18: 00h (except holidays).

Canada (English) – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

Canada (French) – HP Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 (indicating your call is about the Instant Ink Program) Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. ET – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday 10 a.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.