HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup (7242 Views)
Honor Student
nastehu
Message 1 of 3 (7,242 Views)

HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup

The wireless installation on my HP Officejet 6700 Premium didn't work. It says in the manual I could just set it up with the cable and install the wirelesss later. So I did. Unfortunatelly the wireless still doesn't work. The printer is properly set up with wifi but somehow the Macbook doesn't find it (which should happen automatically)... What to do?

HP
stix4
Message 2 of 3 (7,211 Views)

HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup

Hello Nastehu,
Thanks for the post. Check the link below for instructions on getting this printer successfully installed on your network. Good Luck!

http://goo.gl/ffYlg
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own....Thank you!

*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

Honor Student
nastehu
Message 3 of 3 (7,168 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup

Thanks for the link. But it's still not working. I don't know what else to do, it' super frustrating! Sometimes I think I should just bring this crap back to the store... Why would this stuff be soooo complicated that even somebody who's good with computers and hardware stuff can't do it?!?!?!.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation