Question

Top Student
beachlover
Message 1 of 3 (693 Views)

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Duplex Printing Not Working

I am running Windows 7. Duplex printing is not working on my Officejet Pro 8600. It has worked in the past, but I cannot get it to work now. I have reset the printer and restarted by laptop. I have not made any changes that should affect the duplex printing. Thank you. 

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 3 (673 Views)

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Duplex Printing Not Working

Hi there beachlover.

Hope you are doing wel and welcome to the HP forums;

The Hardware Diagnostic tool can help you find common hardware issues and in most occasions fix them Give it a try by going to this link  www.hp.com/go/tools Let me know the results and include any errors that the utility finds

I will try my best to help you .

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Top Student
beachlover
Message 3 of 3 (642 Views)

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Duplex Printing Not Working

Hello, Roberto. Sorry for my delayed response. I did download the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility 3.1, but when I ran it I received the following message: "We're sorry, but the HP Officejet Pro 8600 (Network) is not currently supported by this utility."  Any suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation