Question

Top Student
Ted19
Message 1 of 4 (9,567 Views)

HP Photosmart Premium C310 Printer Constantly Offline

I have owned the C310 wireless printer for about 9 months. It has gone offline regulalrly during this time but usually shutting it off and/or recycling the router and modem will get it up and running again. This morning nothing is helping. I have looked at all posts and see that this as a known issue. I have re installed driver, recycled modem and router, turned on and off printer, . Re entered wireless settings to no avail. I have found some threads that suggest manually setting the IP but I am not network savvy enough to trust that this will work. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Grad Student
Btek
Message 2 of 4 (9,416 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Premium C310 Printer Constantly Offline

Hey Ted19,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this difficult issue.

In order to help you out, I have pasted a link for a document that will give you some troubleshooting help. Step six will show you how to assign a static IP address for the printer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02817031&tmp_task=solveCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
Student
karenlasvegas
Message 3 of 4 (5,548 Views)

OMG, Btek, you saved my printer! I was researching new computers, and as a last ditch resort looked for trouble shooting and found you. It took forever, but I went through the steps (found numbers I didn't know existed) and..."it's alive!". I am so grateful for your help, thank you so much!

Not A Tekkie in Vegas,
Karen :smileyhappy:
Student
williamwilliams
Message 4 of 4 (3,663 Views)

Printer will not power on. Utilities says printer is ready. note says printer is busy.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation