Question

Honor Student
dsander8
Message 1 of 13 (1,268 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP connect

After registering my product and even settling up a account. Hp connect  will not let me sign in and now account locked, how do I fix this? Also wanted a link to reset password and email is never sent to do so! Really need help.

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 13 (1,260 Views)

Re: HP connect

Hi tere, what happens when you try and sign in here https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en/

Best

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
dsander8
Message 3 of 13 (1,251 Views)

Thank you so much , you kept me from going bonkers!

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 13 (1,248 Views)

No problem :smileyhappy:

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Student
Timotheus
Message 5 of 13 (1,028 Views)

Hello HP Connect Support Person,

I have somehow managed to get my HP Connect account locked.  Even though I have reset the accounts password twice now it does not seem to unlock the account.  What am I to do?  How do I get my account unlocked?  There is no link/URL on the website to automatically deal with this.

HELP!!

Timotheus Oliver

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 6 of 13 (980 Views)

Hi Timotheus, are you seeing the "Invalid email or password" message when you try and sign in? What country are you located in?

Best.

I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
mcastagnaa
Message 7 of 13 (863 Views)

Hi, I'm trying to reset the password. I have received the email with the reset button but every time I insert the new password (since yesterday) i have the screen below. I tried with Firefox, IExplorer and Chrome on Windows and Linux.

HPerror.png

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 8 of 13 (854 Views)

Hi there, are you still having this problem? If you are located in the US you can try contacting the dedicated Cloud Services support team on 855-785-2777 to see if they can resolve the issue.

Best.

I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
mcastagnaa
Message 9 of 13 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes, I am. I just tried again few minutes ago and when I filled the form I landed to using the button on the email I was sent I had exactly the same screen.

I am afraid I am in London UK

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 10 of 13 (753 Views)

Hi there, have you tried clicking the Forgot Password? link again to generate another email containing the reset link? If that still doesn't work contact HP UK Support on 0844 369 0369 and they should be able to route you to the Cloud Support team. Have the printer model number and serial number to hand when you call as you will be asked for these details by the agent.

Post back with how you get on.

Best

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation