Question

Honor Student
Schievie
Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

HP ePrint and HP ePrint mobile app

do I have to have the HP ePrint installed on my PC for my HP Photosmart C6100 Series to work with my kindle and iphone4?

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)

Re: HP ePrint and HP ePrint mobile app

Hi Schievie,

Thank you for being a member of the HP Support community.  I understand that you would like to learn if you need to install the HP ePrint software onto your computer to be able to print from your iPhone and Kindle.

The simple answer is no, regardless of which Photosmart C6100 series printer you have.  However the Photosmart C6100 series printer does support wireless connectivity so there are options for printing from your mobile devices.  I’ve included the Printer Specifications for your reference.

I’ve included the Printing from Your Apple Device with Non-Web-Enabled Printers (No Apple AirPrint or HP ePrint Suppor... document which will walk you through how to setup and use the HP ePrint app on your iPhone.  The iPhone will need to be connected to the same wireless network printer to be able to print.

I’ve also included the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Printing from Kindle document.  Depending on the Kindle version that you have you may be able to print from it.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation