HP ePrinter Center (372 Views)
Student
Netadmin123
Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

HP ePrinter Center

I cannot remember my HP ePrint password and when I go to the "Forgot Password" link it opens up a new window which prompts me for my email address. When I enter my email address and click the "ok" hyperlink nothing happens. I select it multiple times with still nothing occurring. I select the "x" to close the window and the window closes. I've done this multiple times with the same results. I've cleared all my cache on my laptop top no avail.

Can someone send me a link to reset my HP ePrint password that will work, I need to change an old printer for my replacement.

Thanks

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)

Re: HP ePrinter Center

Hello,

It may be that you have a SnapFish.com account. Alot of long time customers of HP have SnapFish.com accounts and do not realize it. One of the printer software releases signed customers up automatically, and most people did not know, or forgot, because they never used it. Try going to SnapFish.com and using the forgot password link at the log in screen there. Once you have the password reset, go to ePrintCenter.com and use the SnapFish.com log in information to log in. If that does not help you may need to contact SnapFish.com directly to have them delete the account, or use a different email to register with.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation