Question

Top Student
PImm
Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)

Help please photosmart 7525 unable to find printer code.

I have followed the instructions below to enable my printer to be WEB connected and I am unable to find any such printer code.  Can someone help please

Depending on the printer model, either via the Setup>Wireless>Web Services Settings menu, or on other printers via the ePrint icon on the front panel display - select the ePrint icon and select the “Print Report” button on the Web Services status screen.

The ePrint icon looks like this:  ePrint icon

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

Re: Help please photosmart 7525 unable to find printer code.

Hi,

Looked like you jumped ahead few steps. Please check the following steps first:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03377958

After that, when select the ePrint icon and select the “Print Report” you will get the following screen:

web_e.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
PImm
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)

Dear BH,

I am at the same screen as you are in the picture although it does not offer me to"Print Report"

Thank you

Patrick  

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)

Hi,

As mentioned above, you have not set it up. Please use the above link to set it up first. Other option: connect it to your computer using USB, print test page(s) from your COMPUTER then run the following tool to convert it to wireless:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL44840/mp-115766-2/hppiw.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation