Question

Honor Student
bklaas
Message 1 of 5 (14,766 Views)

How can I print from my Kindle Fire HD?

How can I print from my Kindle Fire HD?  I have an e-printer (HP Photosmart 7510 C3lla e-All-In- Onew series).  I can print from my Apple I-Pad but cannot determine if/how I can print from the Kindle Fire HD.

HP Support Agent
Jon-W
Message 2 of 5 (14,762 Views)

Re: How can I print from my Kindle Fire HD?

Android devices do not support built in printing liek airprint on your apple device, so you will have to use the HP Eprint Home and Biz app in order to print from that device. It is available for free in the Amazon Market.

Jon-W
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
RSCivil
Message 3 of 5 (14,760 Views)

Student
yrral00
Message 4 of 5 (5,659 Views)

I have a HP 6520 photosmart wireless printer that I would like to connect my kindle fire HD to.

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 5 of 5 (4,986 Views)

Hello yrral00. I understand you would like to use your printer on a Kindle Fire HP. I located an HP website which contains information on this subject: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03933792

Please review the information, since it will help configure the correct settings. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm only here to help!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation