Question

Student
sook
Message 1 of 2 (482 Views)

How can I print my e-mail content? My machine prints only one page, when the email is much longer?

Grad Student
Btek
Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)

Re: How can I print my e-mail content? My machine prints only one page, when the email is much long

Hey sook,

Here is a link and instructions on how to setup ePrint.

http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hho/us/en/ep/articles/setting-up-mobile-printing.html

HP ePrint Setup Steps

1. Enable Web (Cloud) Services on your ePrint enabled HP printer.

a. For assistance navigate to www.hp.com/support and enter your printer’s model number.

2. When the printer connects to the ePrint servers, shortly after, a HP ePrint Mobile Printing page will

print.

a. A Product Update may be needed in order to continue to enable Web Services.

3. Bring the ePrint page mentioned in step 2 to a Web connected computer.

4. Open an Internet Browser on the Internet connected computer.

5. Navigate to www.eprintcenter.com in the Internet Browser.

6. Select the Blue button that reads “Sign In” on the Home Page at ePrintcenter.com.

7. After selecting “Sign In” a window will open. Select “Sign Up” in Blue letters at the top of the window.

8. After selecting “Sign Up” a window will open allowing you to enter information to create an account.

9. When your account has been created successfully, the account owner will be prompted to “Add

Printer”.

10. On the ePrint Page, from step 2, you will find a Printer Code just right of the Blue number 2. Use this

Printer Code to “Add Printer”.

11. Once the Printer has been added successfully you will be given the option to setup.

12. In the Setup options you have the option to enter a Custom email address.

a. Erase the original Printer code from the custom email address field and enter the customized

email address of your choice.

b. You will not have to enter the domain, @hpeprint.com.

c. Example: yourcustomizedemail@hpeprint.com

d. Click “Check” to confirm that the custom email address is available for use.

13. In the Setup options you can select a security type: Allow Everyone or Authorized users only.

a. Note: No ePrint jobs will print on your printer unless you give the customized email address to

someone. Allowing everyone simply allows whomever you give the printer email address to

send ePrint jobs to your printer.

14. At the top of your home page confirm that your printer name is displayed and there are green check

marks beside “Connected” & “Ready”.

15. Congratulations you have done an Outstanding Job! Now you should be able to send ePrint jobs to

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation