Question

Honor Student
anniechampness
Message 1 of 8 (2,562 Views)

How can i scan more than one page at a time? And send several pages attached to one email

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 2 of 8 (2,527 Views)

Re: How can i scan more than one page at a time? And send several pages attached to one email

Hey anniechampness!

It depends on what you are scanning from and to. What kind of printer do you have? Are you scanning from solution center on the computer or from a mobile app such as iPrint? And as far as the email goes, are you trying to use the scan to email feature?

Let me know, I'd be glad to help you!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Student
introvert321
Message 3 of 8 (2,468 Views)

Re: How can i scan more than one page at a time? And send several pages attached to one email

I have been having the same problem. I am scanning from an Officejet 6500 Wireless printer. It does not give me the option to add more pages to the scan.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

PhD Student
Dave_K
Message 4 of 8 (2,456 Views)

On an Officejet 6500, the easiest way to scan multiple pages is to use the ADF (automatic document feeder) located on the top of the printer. If you place multiple pages in the ADF when scanning, it will continue to scan until it no longer detects any pages.

Hope this helps!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Student
jallison
Message 5 of 8 (2,261 Views)

I am trying to scan pages in a HP8600 and attach to an email.  I can scan individually and attach indvidually but want to scan all pages into one file and then email.  I need help with this.

Student
millionaire111
Message 6 of 8 (2,146 Views)

how can i scan several pages at one time and attach them to an email. I am using an hp officejet 6500

Student
bobmeryl
Message 7 of 8 (2,128 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks,

Bobmeryl {Personal Information Removed}

Student
gerimackey
Message 8 of 8 (1,877 Views)

I have an HP officejet pro 8600 and I was wondering how to scan and send to email --one page or several pages

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation