Question

Student
Nisswagirl
Message 1 of 2 (1,457 Views)

How do I connect my HP Officejet 4500 G510 All-in-one to my Ipad?

Loaded HP ePrint on my Ipad. Registered my email address.But the Ipad cannot find my printer.  Any Help?

Grad Student
fertileground
Message 2 of 2 (1,417 Views)

Re: How do I connect my HP Officejet 4500 G510 All-in-one to my Ipad?

For those who are experiencing ongoing issues with their web services, you can attempt to try the following steps that may

help resolve your problems.
1.) Completely shut down your printer and restart it
2.) If you have prints that have not printed, log into ePrint Center (or create an account if you do not have one) and

then look for your printer status. If printer status is green but you still have pending jobs, delete the pending jobs one at

a time (Starting with the oldest first). There may be a print job stuck in the queue that further restricts other jobs from

completing.
a. If option 1 or 2 above still doesn’t work, removing web services and re-adding web services will cause the printer to

reattach to the cloud.
b. Please note that if you attempt option 3, you will get a new eprint email address (and lose your custom one with no

ability to get it back) furthermore, you will need to re-add your printer back to your ePC account.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation