Question

Tutor
allup
Message 1 of 4 (6,619 Views)

How do I connect my verizon iPhone to my hp printer?

I have an iPhone..I want to be able to print things from my phone to my printer, it is a wireless hp printer C6100 all-in-one. Know any free apps that will allow me to print things from my phone to printer?

Intern
PrintWright
Message 2 of 4 (6,606 Views)

Re: How do I connect my verizon iPhone to my hp printer?

Hello allup,

Try the HP ePrint Home & Biz app.  It may be able to provide printing support for your iPhone over your local network.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Tutor
Rachel_T
Message 3 of 4 (6,587 Views)

Allup,

The Hp ePrint Home & Biz app will work for your iPhone. Click here for more information.

--
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Student
ebitalebi
Message 4 of 4 (1,879 Views)

allup wrote:

I have an iPhone..I want to be able to print things from my phone to my printer, it is a wireless hp printer C6100 all-in-one. Know any free apps that will allow me to print things from my phone to printer?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation