Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi damomma

I understand you would like to be able to change the copy size.

Here is a url with all the support information for the Photosmart 6520.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=5169041&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Under the copy menu on the printer you can go to settings, resize and there are 3 options available.

Actual Size, Fit to Page and Custom.

Hope this helps.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Many items I fine on the net are very interesting and I try to make a hard copy. 

The print comes so small that I can't read it.  How can I enlarge the print so I can read it?

I appreciate any ideas you may have.

HP Recommended

my printer is HP ENVY 5530 e=ALL-in-one

HP Recommended

@Anneberge wrote:

The question is how do I enlarge print size on printer when copying document?   Using Epson 312

HP Recommended

@LuckyGale wrote:

I wanted to email a postcard I received to a family member.  The printing is very small.  I want to enlarge the printing and then email the information.  Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

help

HP Recommended

When I set the enlargement , i.e. 150% and press DONE, click on Home

then copy, it does not enlarge.  What are the exact steps I should take?

HP Recommended

I have  HP Photosmart 5520.

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2540
HP Recommended
Can document enlargement be done on the HP 2540 Model ? If so, how ?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.