Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I need IP Address for printing on my iPad2
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey @GinaGuk13

Welcome to the HP Support Forum.  I hope you enjoy your experience here.

I understand you're looking to use your Deskjet with an iPad.  Which 3050 model are you working with?  The setup methods for the two vary.

Please reply with this detail and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks! 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
My printer is HP Deskjet 3050 J610 Series Printer, Scanner, Copier. Please can you help me to find the I.P Address
HP Recommended

Hi @GinaGuk13

Thanks for getting back to me.

Click here for instructions on how to print a network configuration page.  If you're already connected to your wireless network the IP address should be listed in the printout.  Additionally, you might find this article from HP handy in learning how to print from your iPad.  

Let me know if you run into any issues with your setup or if you have any further questions.  If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thanks for posting in the HP Support Forum and have a great day!

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi I have a Deskjet 3050  all in one J610 series

HP Recommended
How can I get IP address for HP Deskjet printer on my infinix hot4 pro
HP Recommended

@Mikesheart wrote:
How can I get IP address for HP Deskjet printer on my infinix hot4 pro

Did you try the suggestions in the previous posts about printing the Network Configuration page?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.