Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Waiting for answer
HP Recommended

I have been trying for 5 days to install my Deskjet1510 to my  chromebookC720. I don.t have a device to run the set-up DVD only a usb connection. I have got nowhere with the web informaution sheet. Someone PLEASE help as I am at my wits end. many thanks if youcan. mdlG

HP Recommended

according to HP the HP4500 printer will do HP ePrint. You say it doesn't. Which is the correct answer. If you are I could have save the last hour + screwing around with this.

HP Recommended

Hi zn13, welcome to the HP Forums. I understand you are not getting a clear answer as to whether or not your printer is ePrint compatible. I will answer your question definitively if you can provide the exact model of 4500 you have. HP makes several different 4500's which could be part of the reason you are not getting a clear answer.

Guide to finding your product number

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

sir,

I have laserjet 1606dn. i can find my claim code.

please help me to print Web Services information sheet of my printer.

and i can't enable my web service setup.

Please reply ASAPUntitled.png

HP Recommended

After clicking the 'Enable' button, if it successfully connects to the ePrint servers it will print a code which is valid for 24 hours.
Are you getting a specific error when you click 'Enable'?

My thought is that you will probably have to add a Manual DNS Server. I have instructions for a completely different printer here. Just try to apply the changes to your printer using your EWS Network tab.
Efax 7510 still won't work after turning off/on ePrint several times

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Sir When i press the enable button the screen says,

error.png

And help me to find out my claim code.... i am suffering for this from the past 2 weeks.... 

It will be a great help, if you help me to find out.

Claim code.png

HP Recommended

My recommendations are all with getting you your claim code in mind.  Were you able to set a Manual DNS with my last instructions?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Sir,

I followed your your instructions and reset the the DNS as you said the current status are as follows.

Status after DNS settings.jpg

Sir current IPv4 Config

Config Details.jpg

current IPv6 Config

IPv6 Config.jpg

Advanced Config

Advanced Cofig.jpg

Current Proxy Status - this is correct

Proxy Settings.jpg

Again status

Again Status.jpg

Sir Please help  me to resolve this issue

HP Recommended

i cant find out the following:

>>>Please press the ePrint icon in the upper left hand corner of the printer's front panel. This should prompt you to accept the terms of service.  Please choose 'Accept'.

>>>When prompted about the automatic updates please choose 'Yes'. The printer should now show the HP logo while the printer communicates with the HP servers. The Web Services information sheet should print with the claim code for your printer.

theres only a stickes contains e print logo. its not a button.

c02966424.jpg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.