HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
11-15-2011 04:02 PM - edited 02-08-2012 01:03 PM
First, make sure your computer and printer meet the system requirements:
- Windows XP SP2 and above (32- and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Connected printer
- Internet access
After that, installing a Condé Nast Newstand application is easy and quick:
- Start at condenastathome.com.
- Click on the Condé Nast Newstand item, then click Download Now.
- Click either Register and Continue Download or Continue Download.
- If you see a security warning, click Yes to continue.
- Click Run (depending on your browser), or Save to download and run the program. After you click Run, or after you download the file and then double-click it to begin, the Setup Wizard opens.
- Click Next. The License Agreement dialog opens.
- Read the agreement, then select I Agree and click Next if you wish to continue. The Privacy Disclosure dialog opens.
- Read the Privacy Disclosure and then click Next if you wish to continue. The Select Installation Folder dialog opens.
- If you want to accept the default location (recommended), just click Next. Click Next again to begin the installation.
- The Installation Complete dialog opens at the end of the installation process. Launch is pre-selected and will automatically launch the application when you close installation (you can uncheck if you want to launch at later stage). Click Close.
Did this answer your question? If it did, why not click the Kudos! button to the left?
If it didn’t answer your question about a printing problem, click Reply to ask the community, or search the forum for other posts that might help.
Condé Nast At Home (c) 2011 Condé Nast. All Rights Reserved.