Question

Grad Student
LidNe
Message 1 of 1 (137 Views)

How do I install Condé Nast At Home applications?

[ Edited ]

First, make sure your computer and printer meet the system requirements:

• Windows XP SP2 and above (32- and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
  • Connected printer
  • Internet access

After that, installing a Condé Nast Newstand application is easy and quick:

1. Start at condenastathome.com.
  2. Click on the Condé Nast Newstand item, then click Download Now.
  3. Click either Register and Continue Download or Continue Download.
  4. If you see a security warning, click Yes to continue.
  5. Click Run (depending on your browser), or Save to download and run the program.  After you click Run, or after you download the file and then double-click it to begin, the Setup Wizard opens.
  6. Click Next. The License Agreement dialog opens.
  7. Read the agreement, then select I Agree and click Next if you wish to continue. The Privacy Disclosure dialog opens.
  8. Read the Privacy Disclosure and then click Next if you wish to continue. The Select Installation Folder dialog opens.
  9. If you want to accept the default location (recommended), just click Next. Click Next again to begin the installation.
  10. The Installation Complete dialog opens at the end of the installation process. Launch is pre-selected and will automatically launch the application when you close installation (you can uncheck if you want to launch at later stage). Click Close.

Did this answer your question? If it did, why not click the Kudos! button to the left?

If it didn’t answer your question about a printing problem, click Reply to ask the community, or search the forum for other posts that might help.

Or, click here to go back to the Guide to Printing Condé Nast At Home Scheduled Content.

Condé Nast At Home (c) 2011 Condé Nast. All Rights Reserved.

I work on HP's behalf.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation