08-06-2012 12:48 PM
In order to AirPrint from your iPad/iPhone, here's all you need to do:
1. Make sure the printer and iPad/iPhone are connected to the same local network.
2. Open something you want to print (on the iPad/iPhone).
3. On the iPad/iPhone, tap the "Action" button (arrow curving out of a box).
4. Tap "Print".
If you have any issues the below steps should be able to help you out:
1. Power off the printer.
2. Completely power off the iOS devices (hold the Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously until a message appears asking you to "Slide to power off". Slide across that bar, and it should completely power off).
3. Power the printer back on.
4. Power the iOS devices back on.
5. Try to print again.
Those steps usually resolve the issue. If they do not, try this additional steps:
6. Power cycle your router (usually done by unplugging the router’s power cord, waiting 20 seconds, and plugging it back in).
7. Make sure that the iOS devices and the printer are all connected to the same network, then try to print.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
05-15-2013 07:29 AM
I see that you're having problems printing from your iPad.
Where you able to complete the trouble steps above by Zack_hp?
05-15-2013 05:40 PM
05-16-2013 07:27 AM
What printer do you have?
I would try all the steps listed above.
The steps above fix most issues with Airprint.
05-19-2013 12:00 PM
Following the stgeps worked for my Ipad--- turn off Ipad, wait ten seconds, turned back on and it found printer and printed my notes from my Ipad--Marvelous!