How do I print wallet size on a 4 X 6 sheet with the e-print Premium 310a? Thanks. (1649 Views)
HTR Student
Student
HTR
Message 1 of 5 (1,649 Views)

How do I print wallet size on a 4 X 6 sheet with the e-print Premium 310a? Thanks.

Top Student
Mike2011a
Message 2 of 5 (1,621 Views)

Re: How do I print wallet size on a 4 X 6 sheet with the e-print Premium 310a? Thanks.

I have same problem with B209a Photosmart and Windows Live Gallery.  Wallet size option only shows up when using 8.5x11 paper.  It does show when using Picassa 3 by Google.  I just don't like that program.

HP
Super_Dave
Message 3 of 5 (1,612 Views)

Re: How do I print wallet size on a 4 X 6 sheet with the e-print Premium 310a? Thanks.

HTR,

What you are asking is not too clear.  Are you asking about printing wallet size to the C310a using ePrint or directly from a computer?

ePrint at this time is not really meant for that fine control.  Think of ePrint as utility printing that can be done from anywhere.

If you want to print wallet size to 4x6 paper, you just have to find the right program.

I am an HP employee.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Top Student
Mike2011a
Message 4 of 5 (1,608 Views)

When using Windows Live Photo Gallery to print picures, I always use 4x6 paper with my HP B209a printer.  The print window of Windows Live Photo Gallery shows my only option is to print the picture in a full 4x6 size.  What I want to do is to print 2 "wallet" size pictures on the 4x6 sheet but that option does not appear in Windows Live Photo Gallery.

If I change the paper size to 8.5x11 then the wallet size option shows up.  I cannot understand why I can't make this printer print wallet size on 4x6 paper.  I previously used Google's Picassa program and it would show the wallet size option for the 4x6 paper.

Any help would be appreciated.

Top Student
Mike2011a
Message 5 of 5 (1,583 Views)

I gave up on trying to use the Windows programs to print 2x3 wallet size pictures on 4x6 paper with my B209a HP Photosmart printer.  I went back to using Google Picassa 3.  On that program I can print the small size pictures while selecting the 4x6 paper.  I am not sure why Windows programs can't do that but they don't.

As a matter of fact the HP Photo Print Version 2.0 Sidebar "Gadget" doesn't give an option to print 2x3 pictures on 4x6 paper either.  You can only select that option for 8 1/2x11 paper.  I don't see why Google can do it and all the others can't.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation