HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-17-2012 07:11 PM
I am able to print photos and pdf files from the HP ePrint Home&Biz app from my Samsung Droid Charge on my HP 8600 plus printer. I subscribed via the app using my Yahoo email address.
A) How do I print web pages from the app? This function is advertised for the app, but when I open the app I only see options for 'Photo Albums' and 'Documents'. There is no option for Web Pages shown.
B) I tried printing a Microsoft Excel file from the app and it did print the 1st tab. How do I select other tabs (sheets) in the Excel file so that I can print them?
02-24-2012 12:57 PM
If you have registered at HP ePrintCenter, you can use the HP ePrint Home & Biz Web browser to print Web pages from your mobile device.
1) Make sure that the HP product is turned on and connected to the local wireless network.
2) Make sure to load the correct paper type in the HP product.
3) On your mobile device, tap HP ePrint Home & Biz , and then tap Web Browser.
4) Browse to the Web page that you want to print.
5) Tap Print Preview to preview the page.
6) Tap Settings to select the correct HP product and to change any print settings.
7) Tap Print to print the Web page.
There isn't an option to print anything other than the first tab of an Excel file.
02-24-2012 03:11 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I do not get the 'Web Broswer' option when I open the app. As I mentioned, I am only given prompts for 'Photo Albums' and 'Documents'.
Unfortunately, I now see the following restriction has been added to the hp moble apps web page: "web page printing currently only available on iOS and Symbian platforms".
Hopefully, hp will provide updates to support web page printing and full Excel printing for Android devices. We'll have to wait and see.
Unfortunately, Web page printing is a key reason I looked into the HP 8600 and the ePrint feature.
09-11-2012 11:38 PM
I am also unable to print web pages. I loose all formating on almost every website I try to print from. I am using HP Photosmart 7510 on Mac OS 10.8 and Safari.
Any help is greatly appreciated.