Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I dont know where to star setting up eFax, where is my eFax number, etc.

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify your printer model, then it will be easier to provide you the steps to follow

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended
Hi, sorry! I just bought an hp officejet pro 8600.
Thank you
HP Recommended

Hello GE09,

The OfficeJet Pro 8600 does not have eFax.  That printer uses traditional faxing.  Sorry for the confusion.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

What Printer Support efax ?

Only ink or also laser MFCs ?

Regards Timo

HP Recommended

Below is a link to a page that has a list of printers that support eFax!

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03102078

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Can you tell me where I can go to start the process of efaxing.

Cathy

HP Recommended

What printer do you have?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Hi I just got an OfficeJet 6700. Does this model support eFax? 

HP Recommended

Nope.  It has traditonal faxing.

Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.