Question

Tutor
Christopher715
Message 1 of 4 (746 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do I set up my Windows Phone 7 for ePrint? I have the printer online and set up.

Now how do I set up the phone to eprint?  I tried putting the email address into my phone, but it doesn't recognize it as a "valid email address". 

Any suggestions?  Much appreciated.  Happy/Safe Holidays to all :smileywink:)

Master's Graduate
Cole_M
Message 2 of 4 (744 Views)

Re: How do I set up my Windows Phone 7 for ePrint? I have the printer online and set up.

Hello Christopher715,

It sounds like the process that you have tried is the correct one, there may be one detail overlooked.

On your phone, have you tried to email your printer (XXXXXX@hpeprint.com), without adding it to your address book yet? 

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Tutor
Christopher715
Message 3 of 4 (742 Views)

Re: How do I set up my Windows Phone 7 for ePrint? I have the printer online and set up.

Thank you so much, worked out perfectly, and KUDOS to you!!  I appreciate your time in this matter. 

A safe and happy holiday season to you and your loved ones!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Student
JoshZhuShangai
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)

This answer is a correct solution. But it looks like the printer will print all the contents including the email itself even if I want to print the photo as an attachment only. Thank you and Kudos anyway!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation