Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How to configure proxy settings for HP officejet 6500A all in one please.

Thanks

HP Recommended
I just bought an 8500a plus. When I try to set up web services it asks me for proxy settings. What should I do?
HP Recommended

Read my former post, you will maybe find your answer.

By

denis2vol

HP Recommended
Thanks. I did. I put in the Dns servers manually and it worked !
HP Recommended

ok 🙂 Cool

Have nice printings 😉

HP Recommended

I tried the suggestion, however, the web browswer was unable to open the IP address. Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

I have tried to use the link you provided, but when I click on it says access denied. Do you have any clues on what I need to do? Any help would be nice

HP Recommended

I can't seem to get the webservice w/my 8600 to work.  Keeps saying not connected to internet.  I cant figure out what proxy server to put in and what port? If that is what I need to do.  Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet when clearnly I am?  Please help

HP Recommended

how do i set up my eprint 

HP Recommended

How to setup my proxy settings on my hp officejet pro 8600 pus printer?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.