Question

Student
Hkarlin
Message 1 of 4 (1,655 Views)

How to I create and eprint account

HP Laserjet CP1525nw iPad 2 Want to be able to use eprint to remotely print from my iPad at work to my home printer. Thank you
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 4 (1,633 Views)

Re: How to I create and eprint account

Hi there, here's a link to a video that will walk you through getting set up for ePrint on your Laserjet printer  Getting Started with ePrint

Hope this helps to get you up and running but if not, please drop by the forum again and we'll try and help you out.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Student
Nancyromph
Message 3 of 4 (830 Views)

Trying to set my printer and it will not print

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 4 (807 Views)

Hi there,

You've posted on a thread dealing with setting up an ePrint account. Can you provide more information about the problem you're experiencing, is it ePrint related? Reply with details of your printer model and exactly what you are trying to do and I'll do my best to help you out.

Best.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation