Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Some important text message in my android phone.For the purposes of work, I need to print it,This is some of the privacy text message.I hope get your help.thank you.

Solution: You can use MobiKin Assistant for Android transfer text messages from android phone to computer easily, and then you can print out text messages from android phone directly. It work well. Read this guide to know more: How to print out text messages from android phone

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you press down on the screen over the text message you want to print, you'll be presented with some options - choose the share option and select print.

If you have an older Android device, you may not have a direct print function and you'll need to download the HP e-print app which will appear as one of the share options.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

In my view, first you need to transfer  text message from Android phone to computer. Then you can print out text message from Android phone on PC. What's more, you need to use android tools to print off text message from Android phone directly. Hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, that'll work also. Glad to hear you found a workaround.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Yes, here I want to introduce an android tool called Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, with it, youcan print out your sms easily. Firstly export the needed messages to computer.

HP Recommended

Take a screenshot and transfer android phone messages to a computer via USB or by attaching those screenshot and save to drafts then print android sms from your computer.

HP Recommended

Text messages are stored in the internal memory inside a phone by default, which is occupied by the Android system. We need use tool to export them first, MobiKin Assistant for Android comes here to meet all your demands.

HP Recommended

It is so easy to send android phone text messages to email,like Gamil.Then export messages information to computer for one "Word"file.Next use print tool to print "Word"file.

Print Android Phone Messages to Paper

HP Recommended

To print text messages android, Coolmuster Android Assistant could also help, it could transfer android text messages to computer easily.

HP Recommended

Actually, you can make a screenshot of your phone and transfer it to computer, or transfer text messages from android to pc then open the transferred file and open it to view the sms on computer.

how to print text messages android

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.