Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

HP Recommended

if the plugin doesnt work, you can try downloading the hp Eprint application from play store.

HP Recommended

I am having a similar problem, I have an Officejet Pro 7590, connected to my home wired network, and I am trying to print from my Android 4.4.4 devices, a tablet and a phone. I have both the HP Print service plugin and the HP ePrint app installed.

Both services are able to see and recognize my printer, however when I select print with the Plugin service, the print job just sits in the que, saning sending. Or there is a message that says the printer is unavailible.

I also tried the same operation with the ePrint app, and again, app see's printer, but print job sit in que indefinatly

HP Recommended
Falco. You might wanna consider that the printer that you are using doesnt support printing on a mobile device. As what i've heard of only an E-All in one printer can only print on a mobile device.
HP Recommended

Hi Falco,

I'm not sure what you mean by "wired". Suggest as the last post implied that you check the suitability of your printer on the HP website. If it is OK then make sure you have the latest firmware installed - this is downloadable from the HP Website. Then as I did and as a precaution, recycle power on your android device.

HP Recommended

I forgot to say that the statement " E-All in one printer can only print on a mobile device" from another post could be misleading. My Laserjet was not sold as an eprinter (but was wireless) - the firmware update made it so.

HP Recommended

I am having  the same problem , my officejet l7580 used to work with the app , but has now stopped :(.

the app can see the printer , but when sending a print job , it just stays in the que 😞

HP Recommended

Hi CARLPETERSBOND,

Sometimes if you clear the cue and go fully back out of the app one page at a time (Using the page back button) this can clear up what ever is causing it to hang

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" on the left in the post that helped you.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.