Question

Honor Student
daida_rm
Message 1 of 12 (2,789 Views)

I cant sign up at the ePrint Center! Help!

Hi! I just got a HP Deskjet 3050A printer to print my emails. I need to sign up at the ePrint Center to set the printer's email address but when I fill the form to sign up, and I click Ok, they say there's a problem on their server, and They will fix it. I just want to make sure it is not my problem.

I cant also understand what Screen Name is in the sign up form. I mean I am not sure what I should put on that blank ¿My name on the screen? But what for?

Thank you very much.

(Windows 7 is my system, in case it helps)

Grad Student
D_P_George
Message 2 of 12 (2,778 Views)

Re: I cant sign up at the ePrint Center! Help!

[ Edited ]

Hello daida_rm,

I believe they were working on the ePrint servers 1-8-12 which may have lead to the error message you received when trying to register for ePrint. I would try again and if you are still having issues try signing in using the snapfish icon to sign in.

In regards to the screenname, this is just a unique name you create for yourself so that ePrintCenter can identify you from others who may share the same name as you. This is something you must fill out but it has to be unique and you may have to try several different names in case the first one you choose is already taken by someone else.

Hope this helps.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
daida_rm
Message 3 of 12 (2,772 Views)

Thanks for your help, D_P_George. I have try and it is still not working. But Im glad to know they are working on the server and its not a problem of mine. Let's see how many days take them to finish. I'll try anyway everyday to check.

Thanks again.

Tutor
Christopher715
Message 4 of 12 (2,737 Views)

I can't sign in either.  I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SIGN IN BEFORE, and today is January 15th.  Your post says that they (HP) "has been working on it 1.8.11.  THIS IS JANUARY 2012 AND HP IS ******STILL "WORKING ON IT"*****?

EPRINT CENTER SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER EPIC hp FAILURE.

Student
fsfaludi
Message 5 of 12 (2,732 Views)

i can second the motion; i can't sign in and/or sign up also.
Student
KevinShepherd
Message 6 of 12 (2,657 Views)

I've been trying to sign in as a new user (new account) for over a week. When I fill out the new user information and click submit, nothing happens. I let the screen sit for 10 minutes and still nothing happens.

I can't contact the eprint center because you must be a member to sign in, in order to obtain help.

Thanks for wasting my time HP. 

Student
Doro15
Message 7 of 12 (2,654 Views)

I did not manage to sign into eprint center as well (trying to set up an account). I would appreciate if this could be fixed soon and that I would get informed once the service is operating... Got  a new officejet 8500 plus today.

Grad Student
D_P_George
Message 8 of 12 (2,606 Views)

Hello Doro15,

If you are still having issues I would recommend trying to use a different browser on the computer such as Google Chrome to see if this will allow you to create an account (or login if this is your issue). If you are still having issues try using a different computer or even a mobile device such as smartphone or tablet.

If you are still experiencing issues you should clearing your internet history from the internet options. Also I would try to reset your router by unplugging it, leaving it unplugged for 30 seconds to reset, then plugging it back in.

Let me know if you are still having issues and I will research your issue further.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
jp3dro
Message 9 of 12 (2,586 Views)

[ Edited ]

This issue still not resolved! Wow, what are you waiting for?

Grad Student
fertileground
Message 10 of 12 (2,544 Views)

The Web Services server is continuing to experience some difficulties. If you're having problems creating an ePrintCenter account and you already have a Snapfish account, try the following steps:
-On the ePrintCenter login page, there is the blue Snapfish icon. This brings up a Snapfish login form.
-If you do not remember your Snapfish password, go to Snapfish.com and use the snapfish “forgot your password?” tool.
-Once you login in to ePrintCenter using your Snapfish login, you will now have an “HP Web Services” type account, you can use the normal login form without hitting the Snapfish button

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation