Question

Honor Student
Wilmas101
Message 1 of 5 (3,138 Views)

I go to www.eprintcenter.com - put in the info - it won't allow me to "create account" help please

I go to www.eprintcenter.com - put in the info - it won't allow me to "create account" help please

Student
heidi2012
Message 2 of 5 (2,177 Views)

Re: I go to www.eprintcenter.com - put in the info - it won't allow me to "create account"

Wilmas101 wrote:

Professor
RobertoR
Message 3 of 5 (2,164 Views)

Re: I go to www.eprintcenter.com - put in the info - it won't allow me to "create account"

[ Edited ]

Hi wilmas101 I hope you are doing well and welcome to the HP forum;

Hope you a having a great day,
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, I will do my best to assist you.

Are you receiving any errors? 

If so, please update the thread (post again) with the type of error.

Have you try another browser? if

Before you try any browser clear your internet cache, cookies, browsing history.

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know. 

Wish the best of fortune and let me know if I can be of any help;

Regards;

RobertoR

@heidi2012

Are you having the same issue please let me know.

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Student
jimspr
Message 4 of 5 (1,402 Views)

Have an existing Snapfish account for years. Attempting to log into eprint center and it will not accept my Snapfish password. What to do? Thanks.

Professor
RobertoR
Message 5 of 5 (1,397 Views)

Hi there jimspr;

1. Go to www.snapfish.com and click on "log in" at the top right.

2. On the splash screen that comes up click on the "forgot your password"  link and submit your email.

3. You should receive an email with a link and a temporary password.

4. Click on the link and log in with the temp password.5. Change your password to something that has at least 6 characters (at least 1 of those should be a number).

6. Go back to www.eprintcenter.com and click on Sign In.7. On the next screen do not put your email or password, but click on the  small Snapfish below.

8. On the splash screen that comes up log in with your email and the password  you just created at Snapfish.

This will merge your HP accounts and you should be able to log in to www.eprintcenter.com normally after that.

Let me know the results this should result the issue;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation