HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-24-2012 02:21 PM
04-27-2012 10:40 AM - edited 04-27-2012 10:43 AM
I hope you are doing well and sorrry to learn that you are having this issue;
What Application are using to print?
Is the iphone 3gs or the ipad 1 gving any errors?
Let's perform a reset;
Follow these steps to perform a reset of the product.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
Here there are some troubleshotting steps is you are using Airprint or Hp eprint home and Biz;
Hope this helps and let me know if I can be of any further assistance
Best of luck;