Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How do I find out my HP officejet 4630 email address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

You'll first need to create an account through the hp e-Print centre and assign an e-mail address to your printer. The e-Print centre link is here.

I've included a link here on how to setup Google cloud print.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi,

You'll first need to create an account through the hp e-Print centre and assign an e-mail address to your printer. The e-Print centre link is here.

I've included a link here on how to setup Google cloud print.

"

HP Recommended

Thank  you for your assistance and answer but I figured it out later the same night I submitted the question

HP Recommended

what is a hp email address

HP Recommended

Hi,

In relation to using the HP  e-Print app for wireless printing, a hp e-mail address would be the address that is assigned to the printer in order to allow print jobs to be e-mailed to the printer.

"

HP Recommended

Anyway you can tell me how you did it because i am having the same problem.  i have an officetjet 4630 HP i wante= to hook up to my chromebook 14 but it doesn't seem possible.  Please and Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi,

The following link will guide you through the setup for your eprint enabled printer with your chromebook:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04122530

"

HP Recommended

I am trying to set up an HP OJ4630 using Wireless Direct and can't seem to get it done.  One problem is I don't have an email address for my printer.  Short of going to get a wireless router (this is for my Mom's set up on an HP Chromebook), can you help?

HP Recommended

Hi,

For setup using Google cloud print follow the setup instructions here

To find the printers email address you'll need to enable web services from the printer front panel. It's normally a button on the front panel or an option in a menu there. The printer will need to be connected to your WiFI network and once the device is enabled it should print a page with a code made up of letters and numbers.

This is the printers email address (when you append @hpeprint.com to it). Once you have this, go ahead and setup a HP Connected account and register the printer to your account. This will enable you to manage the ePrint settings of the printer as well as track its job history.

"

HP Recommended

Well, the main point is that I don't have a wifi network; I'm trying to use the "wireless direct" function as described for this printer.  No worries, I've bought a wireless router and can make it work from here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.