Question

Top Student
CouponNana
Message 1 of 5 (181 Views)
Accepted Solution

I need a print app but I can't figure out how to do that It is an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series

I have a new computer w windows 8.1 and it keeps saying I need a print app to print but I can't figure out how to do that It is an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series

PhD Student
Donal_M
Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)

Re: I need a print app but I can't figure out how to do that It is an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

If you haven't donloaded and installed the print drivers yet, you'll find them here:http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=4066377&cc=ie&dlc=en&lc=en&product=40663...

You'll need to install these first. You should then be able to select your printer and print to it.

"Although I work for HP, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"

"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Intern
OLILLOYD
Message 3 of 5 (162 Views)

Re: I need a print app but I can't figure out how to do that It is an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 series

Hi,

You may have not installed any printer driver on your new machine. Please install the printer driver for your printer.

The printer driver should be available at HP website.

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome?sp4ts.oid=3271558&ac.adm...

You will find the Universal Printer Driver in the above location this might help.

Regards,

Olilloyd

Top Student
CouponNana
Message 4 of 5 (116 Views)

This worked along with downloading Java.  Thank you very much.

PhD Student
Donal_M
Message 5 of 5 (114 Views)

No problem CouponNana.

If you get a chance, please select the post that solved your problem and mark it as the solution so others with a similar problem can find the solution easily.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation